Hot Stacy Fergusan from Black Eye Peas

Hot Stacy Fergusan from Black Eye Peas

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scarlett Johansson and Keira were totally naked


Scarlett Johansson claims nobody ogled her when she stripped off naked for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine.

The 'Lost In Translation' star - who was photographed in the nude with British actress Keira Knightley for the publication - insists no one took a second look when the pair's underwear was cut off.

Scarlett told Esquire magazine: "We were going to be wearing thongs but the stylist snipped them off. Here we are, Keira and I, and we're totally naked, and some guy is on his BlackBerry computer. Everyone was busy working. But I guess it's better than if they were all looking at me. It was surprisingly comfortable."

Meanwhile, Scarlett has vowed to strip for a movie - one day. The 'Black Dahlia' actress, famed for her curvaceous body, insists she is ready to bare-all for the right part.

She said: "I'm still making up my mind about when I'll do a nude scene. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film."